Crystal Saga Crystal Saga

Holy fucking shit, this game is absolutely massive. I kinda just jumped in thinking it would be simple and straightforward, but the complexities are endless.

Fantastic game, though. Someone should make a guide though, because sometimes I felt lost in the User Interface.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Final score: 1914

That's as high as I got by the time I hit 151 Pokemon.

Only criticism is you should allot time based on the length of the name (i.e. number of letters), instead of having them the same throughout. Also, you should have option to turn off music but keep other sound.

Very nostalgic. 9/10, 5/5.

The Essay The Essay

Nice.

It was actually quite challenging. I enjoy typing games like this. Awesome for practicing to type fast. :D

I lasted for 2 minutes 52 seconds, then died. Because I fail at typing. :P

5/5, 10/10.

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

OM NOM NOM

Idea kind of reminiscent of Katamari Damashi.

Loved eating everything. Only thing I didn't like was the timer, but it was only a minor annoyance.

Bitejacker Bitejacker

This is your first game?

Really? because it's really fun. Good music, witty tongue-in-cheek humor, and simple but fun play mechanics make this a game worth playing more than once.

*Flight* *Flight*

Amazingly fun.

Nice, relaxing (yet energizing) music, simple but innovative gameplay, and all around cool medals make this game addicting and very fun to play.

Well done. 5/5, 10/10.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Lol.

Nice music. I assume we weren't supposed to take this seriously, because I didn't. I searched for axman13's review, it was HILARIOUS.

Anyway, I like the variety of music, and the fact that no matter what you do you can't lose is funny as shit.

4/5, 8/10.

Medieval Wars Medieval Wars

Pretty Good

A bit dull on some levels, but well thought out and put together.

8/10, 4/5.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Cool game.

I'm having a tough time beating part 14, though. Very tough to keep up with numerically superior foes. =\

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Pretty good.

Stuff past world 2-0 is too hard, though. If you could lower the difficulty a smidge, it would make it a way better game.