xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

The buildup of this song is probably the best part, and the payoff is genuine PROFIT!

Overdrive Overdrive

I now need a Q-Tip in the shape of a mop because my brains just exploded inside of my head. :D

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Awesome!

I liked the show Code Lyoko as a kid, and it's awesome to hear a techno version of that. Pretty nostalgic. But overall, great mixing, etc. I have no real criticisms, as it's more or less got everything one would ever need in a techno song.

Download-worthy, baby!
5/5, 10/10

.story about a guy in love. .story about a guy in love.

Awesome, Great atmosphere.

Is there anything more romantic than composing a song for your love? If there is, I can't think of it at the moment.

B0UNC3 - 5:19 random VG stuffz B0UNC3 - 5:19 random VG stuffz

Awesome!

I really can't decipher the flaws you see in your clips. They seem fantastic to me. They are great listening, and I can't HEAR anything wrong with them, so I don't get what was wrong with them.

And lack of "musical theory" never stopped ANYONE from making great music. Some of the greatest musicians of the modern age never had musical theory.

B0UNC3 responds:

Well I'm pretty much overly critical when it comes to my own music (hence why i never upload anything anymore). And that's still putting it mildly.

I guess the flaws I pointed out are more personal things that bother me more than anyone else :P.

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

I hope he's not.

Dead, that is. D:

Good luck, dude. This is one badass song. 5/5, 10/10, and Downloaded! ^_^

Evil-Dog responds:

much appreciated, I hope so too

BAC - How Peculiar BAC - How Peculiar

ROFL!

Kinda weird for my taste, but the NOOMNOOMNOOM made it totally worth melting my brain listening to. Damn that was funny.

9/10, and 4/5.

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Hot damn!

This is one musical piece of epic proportions! It's almost like a power trip, and it just screams to be a battle theme or final scene of some great movie. I mean, it really stirs the soul! It's got variety in a huge swath of musical instruments, and it just delivers!

10/10 and 5/5. My only regret is I can't give it a higher score because NG won't let me. ^_^

DavidOrr responds:

Thank you!

Monologue (Remaster) Monologue (Remaster)

Very cool.

Definitely DL-worthy. Love the chaotic feel of it.

And.... ear squinting? XD

Quarl responds:

How come everyone thinks I'm crazy when I bring up ear squinting?

Lost Universe Lost Universe

Wow...

I don't what I just heard, but all I know is that it was AWESOME. Seriously I loved the mellow mood that didn't seem to have much direction and yet great harmonies were evident. I'm really at a loss for words to describe it. And that in and of itself is saying something.

Let me say that your being on the front page is well deserved! 10/10 and 5/5!

SuperGoodSound responds:

hooray for front page! lol. I didn't even realize that until I saw that this had a bunch of reviews suddenly.