All 15 art Reviews

Splash Yum Pink Tasty Splash Yum Pink Tasty

Is that... an onahole dispenser? O_o

Shadbase 2013 Shadbase 2013

My first thoughts...

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

Reality Fold Reality Fold

Awesome artwork.

Great shading. I love how the edges really do seem to fold into another dimension.

That being said, the first thing that popped into my head when I read the title of this piece was "Magic: The Gathering". Sounds like a name someone would give one of the cards...

... I'm such a nerd.

10/10, 5/5.

voxmortemcg responds:

seen few times friends playing the game but personally I prefer to appreciate art on cards rather than throwing them and mumbling some sophisticated attack formulas :>

Spider-Girl Spider-Girl

Looks.... painful.

But, wow. The description is made of win.

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

Holy fking sht.

[insert comment about 10 not being high enough rating]

Seriously, this is amazingly detailed. I looked at the full size version, and the entire thing doesn't evven fit on my screen. And I have a 1600x900 widescreen!!!

5/5, 10/10. Need I say more? I think not.

spandex spandex

Awesome.

Spandex on girls: God's gift to man.
Spandex on men: God's slap in the face to keep us from getting arrogant.

Sashura responds:

i dont mind guys in spandex ;)

Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods

That's great.

What an awesome parody(?) of an Indiana Jones poster. I have no real criticisms, as you captured the look and feel more or less spot-on. The ONLY complaint I might have is that Zelda's jaw is a tad square for a girl, but that's it!

Makes a Star Wars one next. Pwetty pwease? ^_^

maniac086 responds:

Thank ya very much!
Yeah, Zelda's facial structure is a bit... off. I started out mimicking Karen Allen's facial structure, but she would never have made a good Zelda, so I altered her a bit later on to look more naive and timid. The jawline kind of stuck... XD

I think my original concept for this was to base it off of Star Wars, but almost instantly I thought Indy would be a better fit. If something else crops up that seems like it would mesh well with Star Wars (or any other mish-mash) I'll give a go if it's compelling enough! =]

Purple Force Purple Force

Join the Dark Side!

We got hot babes. ^_^

Battlemage Battlemage

Awesome.

Looks like a cross between a Roman Legionnaire, a Mandalorian, and Sauron. ^_^

Highway to Madness! Highway to Madness!

Kill! Kill! Kill!

And more killing.

Love the "Road Kill" bumber sticker on the front of the truck. Stuff like that cracks me up.

Keep doing what you do. We love it.