Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

LMAO. Basically covers parents and video games in a nutshell. XD

SHIFT2 SHIFT2

Sweet animation. Really badass. The way she killed two of them by manipulating the mid-air booster freaking had me rolling...

So many teleport hacks though. XD

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

LOL Thank you, Both deaths still give me the giggles (:

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

"We're running out of idiots!"

That line alone made this worth the wait. Superb animation as always. And hilarious dialogue. I absolutely love your work!

Crystal Saga Crystal Saga

Holy fucking shit, this game is absolutely massive. I kinda just jumped in thinking it would be simple and straightforward, but the complexities are endless.

Fantastic game, though. Someone should make a guide though, because sometimes I felt lost in the User Interface.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Final score: 1914

That's as high as I got by the time I hit 151 Pokemon.

Only criticism is you should allot time based on the length of the name (i.e. number of letters), instead of having them the same throughout. Also, you should have option to turn off music but keep other sound.

Very nostalgic. 9/10, 5/5.

The Essay The Essay

Nice.

It was actually quite challenging. I enjoy typing games like this. Awesome for practicing to type fast. :D

I lasted for 2 minutes 52 seconds, then died. Because I fail at typing. :P

5/5, 10/10.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

The buildup of this song is probably the best part, and the payoff is genuine PROFIT!

Overdrive Overdrive

I now need a Q-Tip in the shape of a mop because my brains just exploded inside of my head. :D

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Awesome!

I liked the show Code Lyoko as a kid, and it's awesome to hear a techno version of that. Pretty nostalgic. But overall, great mixing, etc. I have no real criticisms, as it's more or less got everything one would ever need in a techno song.

Download-worthy, baby!
5/5, 10/10

Splash Yum Pink Tasty Splash Yum Pink Tasty

Is that... an onahole dispenser? O_o

Shadbase 2013 Shadbase 2013

My first thoughts...

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

Reality Fold Reality Fold

Awesome artwork.

Great shading. I love how the edges really do seem to fold into another dimension.

That being said, the first thing that popped into my head when I read the title of this piece was "Magic: The Gathering". Sounds like a name someone would give one of the cards...

... I'm such a nerd.

10/10, 5/5.

voxmortemcg responds:

seen few times friends playing the game but personally I prefer to appreciate art on cards rather than throwing them and mumbling some sophisticated attack formulas :>